top of page

sq.fit Group

Public·20 members

Today: Chelsea FC vs Liverpool FC live stream 25 February 2024

1 hour ago — Where to watch the Carabao Cup match online between Chelsea and Liverpool, including live streams, TV channels, kick-off time and more.

He led Feyenoord to KNVB Cup success in his first full season in charge, before sealing the Eredivisie title the year after - the club's first in 18 years. At the other end, Lewis-Potter's low drive lacked the conviction to trouble Samba but Grabban turned provider as Forest surged into a 72nd-minute lead. Yet, when he was asked to join the first-team department at Chelsea, Rodgers declined, preferring to remain reserve team boss as that role allowed him to spend more time on the grass, as it is termed now, actually coaching, which he regards as his strength. Speaking on The Football Show, Sky Sports pundit Merson said Arsenal's existing defensive weaknesses may be highlighted further as football returns, with Mikel Arteta's side ninth in the Premier League and eight points off the top four. When I was coming off at the end, Ashley Cole was saying 'it was a pen' and surprised the referee didn't have a choice to see it. For a quick fix, I wouldn't put him in that role. He will give his opinions on players and methods, but will not be able to interfere like he did at Leipzig. I was a bit surprised. I can see why he took that job - you can't say no to United whoever you are. His early memories of football in Brazil were playing with his father and brothers along with watching LaLiga and Premier League games. Now 59, Moyes took time out from preparations for the first leg at a sold-out London Stadium that are so detailed he has been working late into the night this week at Hammers' Rush Green training complex, to speak exclusively to BBC Sport about his career in management, how the job has changed - and why he won't go on as long as Roy Hodgson. Victory over the Indomitable Lions will see the team ranked 150th in the world earn a place in the last four where they would square up against Egypt or Morocco for a place in the final. David Moyes' side face German outfit Eintracht Frankfurt on Thursday in the first leg of their semi-final and know winning the competition would be a ticket to the Champions League, but Noble says even that would not tempt him to keep playing. West Ham held by Burnley in goalless drawPremier League tablePremier League fixturesWe've slowly but surely been getting back to where I think we can be, certainly with clean sheets and being tighter in games and draws. Former Manchester City defender Micah Richards said: To replace Rudiger in this market you are looking at £40m or £50m. We conceded those goals on set pieces on the second phases and we need to work on that. We have to pull our sleeves up and put our bodies on the line. How to watch Liverpool v Chelsea in the Premier League 31 Jan 2024 — Liverpool v Chelsea will be live on TNT Sports 1 and ultimate with coverage from 19:30 on Wednesday, January 31 ahead of kick-off at 20:15. You ... Chelsea vs Liverpool: Live stream, TV channel, kick-off 1 hour ago — Where to watch the Carabao Cup match online between Chelsea and Liverpool, including live streams, TV channels, kick-off time and more. Striker Lucas Joao put the Royals ahead in the seventh minute when he nodded home an Andy Yiadom cross at the far post. It has made Arsenal a little bit less predictable and I must admit I have been a little bit shocked they have won their first five games. “It’s a good, comfortable situation to have two goalkeepers like this. When Edou couldn’t be with the team, Kepa stepped up and brought big performances. Jose Mourinho sees Maitland-Niles as a player that can play all over the midfield, offering Roma a much-needed reinforcement amid the manager's complaints about squad depth. The pair agreed on just four selections and also went for different formations - with players from Dundee United, Hearts, Hibernian, Motherwell and Ross County also selected. Arsenal will consider offers for Aubameyang before the transfer window closes at the end of the month, and he would prefer a move to a European club. I watch clips of myself but I also watch clips of defenders that I look up to. It does help. In training, you want to show everyone that they cannot get by you. Leicester could present a straightforward opponent on Sunday, with the Foxes having lost each of their last four games, although a shock win in the north west would likely all-but secure their WSL survival. Wolves were frustrated in their bid to keep pace with the top four as they were held to a goalless draw by Burnley at Molineux. Kelly joined from Everton in July 2020 and scored 16 goals in 34 appearances in her debut season at City but is currently recovering from an ACL injury. You have to take advantage now. You'd like to think Tottenham will get better, plus there will be crowds back next season. The FA's director of the women's professional game, Kelly Simmons, has told Sky Sports they are constantly monitoring the budgets of clubs to help prevent another club from facing liquidation. Aside from chasing a place in the last eight, Tunisia are out to avenge their defeat to Nigeria at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations staged in Egypt. Demarai Gray flicked an effort wide after a great run and cross from Lucas Digne but chances were few and far between. Arthur moved to Juventus 18 months ago from Barcelona as part of a swap deal with Miralem Pjanic. Follow the January transfer window with Sky SportsWho will be on the move in January? Chelsea vs. Liverpool Livestream: How to Watch Carabao 1 hour ago — Livestream the Chelsea vs. Liverpool game in the UK​​ If you already have Sky Sports as part of your TV package, you can stream the game via its ... How would he look? Would there be any fear, or a reaction from the ankle? How rusty would he be? He didn’t need to worry. Elliott looked like he always did; sharp, bright and full of quality. Like he’d never been away. I started my career with four at the back, with a 4-2-4 in Serie B, in Italy, adds Conte. Honestly, we didn't speak about this [target], says Conte. Smith is enduring his worst run as Villa boss for 20 months - which includes, arguably, the worst 45 minutes of his tenure in the defeat at Arsenal a fortnight ago. But there was to be much more drama to come in a game that saw three penalties in total and five goals in the second half. Levante would have settled for a point considering the circumstances but then struck Luuk de Jong, the man so often berated, for his sixth goal under Xavi. He will undoubtedly leave the club this summer but he can do so with his head held high, in the full knowledge that he has played his part in helping Barca retain their place in the Champions League. “We speak about the managers coming into the game, and [Rangnick] came in with this famed 4-2-2-2 system. It doesn’t work. I felt at any moment, we could get something today. Klopp: Trent technique on a different level Jurgen Klopp, meanwhile, was full of praise for Alexander-Arnold after his sensational late third goal. The Tuscan coach has endured a trying return to Turin but results – if not performances – have improved in recent weeks. There are no real issues that we know of between the two sets of supporters around discrimination, hate crime. Deeney: I get up to 40 racist messages a weekHungary handed stadium ban after racist abuse of England playersRomaine brought the offensive content to the attention of West Midlands Police with the support of his club and it led to an extensive police investigation and prosecutor case review. High speed. Those are the words Raheem Sterling used when asked which statistic he enjoys looking at the most after a game or training session. “We still have to work hard to win because we’ve been in the final years ago and this time we must do everything not let it slip. We have to win.” Mikael Silvestre does not believe former team-mate Wayne Rooney is ready for the pressure of a Premier League management job at his boyhood club Everton. The draw sees United slip to fifth, a point below West Ham in fourth but with a game in hand, though if Arsenal win their three games in hand on West Ham and two on United, they would leapfrog both of them. All forms of discrimination need to be kicked out of the game we all love. We need clubs and authorities to take a stronger stance towards those fans who use this language. But Conte's side led at half-time at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium with their only effort on target, then rediscovered their attacking verve after the break. If we can get European football again it would be a great achievement, but we missed an opportunity today. Man of the Match - Ivan ToneyIvan Toney has scored eight goals from 32 shots in the Premier League in 2022, after netting just four times from 36 attempts prior to the new year. Pep Guardiola was not interested in answering questions about Erling Haaland after it was reported Manchester City have agreed contract terms with the Borussia Dortmund forward.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page